Ok, so using the Pointer Sisters might not be the best way to introduce you RunnerBox, but I'm so excited to tell you about this great product.
First, I have to give a big shout out to Read. Bake. Run. Repeat. for hosting the RunnerBox giveaway. I entered her contest and won a free RunnerBox. I'd been wanting to try one for awhile, but just hadn't pulled the trigger yet. I WAY overanalyze things and think about them too much and never get around to doing anything about it. A free giveaway made the decision for me. So thank you, Krista, for hosting this giveaway. BTW- you really should check out her blog- it's pretty great.
Now onto the most exciting part of this post: THE BOX. The glorious box o' goodness.
- Injinji lightweight ultra thin socks (I LOVE injinjis!!!!)
- HÜma chia energy gel (I've been wanting to try this, but nobody sells it locally, so this is perfect)
- Clif Shot Bloks (margarita flavor- ¡Si Señor!)
- SiMbi hair band (pretty cute little hair tie)
- Cytomax sports performance drink (I won't use this, but I'll bet my husband will)
- Chocolate agave gel (vegan and uses agave instead of sugars- can't wait to try it)
- Energy Bits (not sure what these are- will have to do some research)
- WIN sports detergent specifically for dri-fit clothing (been wanting to try, but it's pretty expensive)
- Accel revover bar (again, won't use this, but I'll bet my husband will)
- Skin Strong Slik (it's an anti-chafing spray- will use it under my bra band since I'm having lots of chafing there lately)
I'm SO excited that most of the products are things I will use and actually have been wanting to try.
It seems like this might be a great way to sample new products and get little things for my running stash for not a lot of cash. Each box is $10/month. Not so bad. They also have a TriBox that I might check out (assuming I will do a tri this year, which I haven't entirely decided upon just yet).
I'm off to go try out some of my goodies. I'll let you know how I like them.
P.S. The injinjis are already on my feet. Pure heaven....